Female Graduate Who’s A Shoemaker Receives Her First Award


The pretty Michelle Ekure, a female shoe maker who’s doing nice works, has received her first award. The Delta-born lady is a graduate of International Studies and Diplomacy from the University of Benin, but ventured into shoe making six years after searching for a job to no avail.

Read her story here

Fortunately, she has started getting recognition. After receiving her first award, she wrote:

“About last night, this is my first award from Delta state heritage. I want thank God for all he has done me, I am so grateful. Thank you guys I love you all.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Democracy or Kleptocracy? See the Trillions stolen in the last 17yrs

UK resumes work, study visa applications processing in Nigeria

Horror As An Ashawo Chops Off Customer’s Manhood For Refusing To Pay After Action