PLEASE HELP!!! Popular Nollywood Actor LEO MEZIE Has Kidneys Failure

 Ibinabo Fiberesima has come out to call for the general public’s assistance for Mezie.
The actress also revealed how Mezie’s two kidneys collapsed.


“He is my brother and my friend, my colleague, He is Mezie O Leonard.
He was diagnosed wrongly with malaria, typhoid and pneumonia for over a year and the medications have affected his Kidneys. They have both collapsed.
 

Please join me in prayers for his life and also I plead with you all to help me raise money first for dialysis which is N80k each. And he does this 3 times a week. Let’s save his life
God will meet you in your time of need. 

You can call me to confirm 08062777777

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Democracy or Kleptocracy? See the Trillions stolen in the last 17yrs

UK resumes work, study visa applications processing in Nigeria

Horror As An Ashawo Chops Off Customer’s Manhood For Refusing To Pay After Action