Photos: Woman and her baby and a pregnant neighbour 'mistakenly' thrown out of a house by Lagos State Police

A woman who said she is the wife of rising singer Alex Okonkwo was thrown out of a building with her baby and a pregnant neighbour on the supposed order of Lagos High court. She alleged that when the police found out they got the wrong house, they demanded for money from the helpless women in order to return the properties back in their apartments. See what the woman, Medina Faith Billy wrote on Facebook, after the cut..
 
"No one day notice. They told me that this house was sold by d landlord that they are here to evacuate all our properties. I told them that they came to d wrong house let them wait for me to contact landlord and Lawyer they refuse. They evaluated all our properties and send me and my baby and my pregnant neighbour outside d gate. Under d sun. They later find out that they came to d wrong house. They were demanding money to take back our properties"

Explaining further, she posted:

"There is no law in this country anymore some men came from Lagos high court to our house to evacuate all our things without a day quick notice without a month notice. I was telling them to call the landlord they insisted no d order was from d high court of Lagos. Police men that came were up to 30 d Agbaro that came with them were up to 40 I was explaining to them they came to d wrong house because we have two 21in our street but they didn't listen. They were throwing my all property like ball damaging my ac. And other things. I said to my self were is d law in d country because police that were meant to support and protect d citizen of this country the same police pointing guns at their citizen just because they have d guns . after throwing all our property outside they lock gate . They later find out that they came to the wrong house. They broke d gate and ask us to pay them money to take the property back to our apartment"
  Its a huge shame to our Law enforcement agents. Sometimes all they do is they help enforce lawlessness

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Democracy or Kleptocracy? See the Trillions stolen in the last 17yrs

UK resumes work, study visa applications processing in Nigeria

Horror As An Ashawo Chops Off Customer’s Manhood For Refusing To Pay After Action